The Isle of Avalon Foundation Ltd’s policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our users. We promise never to purposefully disclose personal identifiable information about customers to a third party without receiving that customer’s permission beforehand.
We will not use or disclose Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
- to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it or in relation to it;
- to keep you informed about The Isle of Avalon Foundation and its services and about this website;
- if The Isle of Avalon Foundation is required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
The Isle of Avalon Foundation will not sell, trade or rent any Personal Information.
In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, The Isle of Avalon Foundation Ltd may also gather anonymous information which may be used by The Isle of Avalon Foundation Ltd. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
There are cases where The Isle of Avalon Foundation Ltd may ask you for personal information, such as your name or address, for example when registering with us or using our Services. Your information will not be passed to any third party organisation.
We will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is permitted by law.
Purposes for which we use your information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the Services; and/or
- to personalise and improve aspects of our overall service to you and our other users, as well as analysing market trends and customer demographics; and/or
- to communicate with you, including sending you information about products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
Improving our Service to you
In order to ensure the Services we provide you continue to meet your needs, we may ask you for feedback on your experience of using the website. Any feedback you provide will only be used as part of our programme of continuous improvement and will not be published on the website.
It is our policy to respect the privacy of all users. Therefore, in addition to the privacy of registration data, we will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of a user’s email unless required in the course of normal maintenance of the The Isle of Avalon Foundation Ltd's website and its systems or unless required to do so by law or in the good–faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or comply with legal process served on The Isle of Avalon Foundation Ltd;
- protect and defend the rights or property of The Isle of Avalon Foundation Ltd; or
- act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. For example, we will always let you have a copy of all personal information we have about you, if you request it from us in writing. The law allows us to charge you a £10 fee for a copy of such information and we may do so.